Sunday, October 10, 2010

Elsa and Elvira tribute!

Ok, this is a better drawing of Elsa, she's the frankengirl that I've been trying to get a better grip on lately when I draw her.  Her story, She was a beautiful and innocent girl from Germany, sadly was killed, and cut up into pieces by a jealous rival.  Elsa comes back as this creature. 

This is my tribute to Elvira.  Irene and I have loved Elvira since were both children.  Our dear friend Bobby makes an appearance here.  It was my first time drawing Bobby so I hope he likes it. :)

Dear friends these are available for sale, as prints.  prices $10.00 per print.  $15.00 signed. $25 framed.

So if you want. CONTACT ME: karla.usagi@gmail.com

Thank you, if wanna hire to sketch people at your party, let me know.  CASH ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment