Sunday, November 4, 2012

Queen Beryl and Sailor MOon fan art


did these for an art show I was supposed to be in, but due to school, limited time and funds at the time I bailed on it. :(

So I hope things get better.  I really do.

I work a full time job now, my comic book class is over, but I still need to finish the comic...cuz I have to REDRAW SHIT AGAIN and thankfully meeting with classmates still and we critique each other.  Just haven't cuz we all got sick and had to deal with stupid Hallloween.

My Illustrator class is horribly time consuming....I seriously have no idea how I'm going to get shit done, when most of the weekend I just wanna fuck off.

But anyway kids wish me luck.

I live in LA now, I have all the stuff I need I refuse to back off.

later.

No comments:

Post a Comment